WellStar Health System - Family friendly benefits, free concierge services, generous paid time off, training and development, flexibie work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WellStar Health System

"Family friendly benefits, free concierge services, generous paid time off, training and development, flexibie work"

Current Employee - Director in Marietta, GA
Current Employee - Director in Marietta, GA

I have been working at WellStar Health System full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Team camaraderie, innovative and creative thinking encouraged, compassion and understanding a core value and pride in our mission along with amazing benefits and work life focus make this a GREAT PLACE TO WORK.

Cons

The challenge of the changing climate in healthcare in the country poses genuine threats to organizations maintaining successful services and healthcare to everyone. WellStar is continuously implementing changes and adding initiatives that can be overwhelming

Advice to Management

Listen more to your people. Leaders at the very top work hard but need to get out and round and talk to us on the front lines more. Team members want to trust leaders and want leaders to trust them. It is getting better all the time.

Other Employee Reviews for WellStar Health System

1. "No room to grow. Flexible with schedule"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Marietta, GA

I have been working at WellStar Health System full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, trauma center, great experience. I need a twenty word minimum but I can say nothing more. Good experience

Cons

Terrible coworkers... No room to grow. It's like high school, if you aren't in the click you won't advance no matter how smart or hard working you are.

Advice to Management

Be more open to minorities

"Beware of miserable/ back stabbing management"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I have been working at WellStar Health System part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its a job to be used only as stepping stone. No room for growth, unless you are a good butt kisser and licker.

Cons

Management encourages seperation among coworker.They reward 40-50 year old women with a pat on the back to harrass and fight each other. Instead of promoting team work.

Advice to Management

Stop being so fake and shady . God dont sleep,. You have been blessed to be a leader.so why not take that oppurtunity to dothe right thing concerning your coworker. The higher up you are the harder you fall.