Wells Fargo - very demanding | Glassdoor

"very demanding"

Current Employee - CSSR in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - CSSR in Redwood City, CA

Pros

theres a lot of career opportunities and they are always hiring. PTO and benefits are very good aswell. Flexible hours.

Cons

Depending on what you do, most positions require very demanding sales goals. They are always raising goals and never raising bonus comps

Advice to Management

Focus more on the service side and less on sales. If there was some type of incentive for service then your employess might focus on service and bring in sales through word of mouth..

Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo

"The position entailed review and analysis of customer deposit product complaints."

Current Employee - Compliance Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Compliance Consultant in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Culture, people I work with

Cons

Stress, no current career advancement or raise

Advice to Management

Continue to recognize the importance and value of your team members. Do not go through them via the Project Compass program to eliminate worthy and valuable team members now (i.e., don't think of them as just numbers, because that is what it seems right now).

"I had a wonderful learning experience that really helped me understand the field of work that I want to study."

Former Employee - Utility Clerk (Internship) in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Utility Clerk (Internship) in Dallas, TX

Pros

As just finishing my freshman year of college I didn't have a lot of places that would even consider me for a job because for most internships they want someone who has finished at least their sophomore year. Even thought I didn't have the experience they took a chance on me and let me have the job. I worked for two advisors helping them with anything they needed. I got my own phone and computer that I got to use daily. The hours were very flexible and everyone was very open and willing to help me if I had any trouble. Learned a lot from this job and everyone is very helpful no matter what. Paid internship as well. Was able to go to information sessions about things in the industry. Got fabulous review by my boss

Cons

Some of the work is tedious and can get boring. I was lucky to get good advisors that had a lot of work for me. Had to do some cold calling at first. Was only allowed to work 17 hours a week.

Advice to Management

Everything was great I can not think of anything that the managers did wrong that would need to be fixed.