Wells Fargo - I am satisfied with Wells Fargo as my employer | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

"I am satisfied with Wells Fargo as my employer"

Current Employee - Service Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Service Manager in Houston, TX

Pros

job security, flexibility, growth, training

Cons

pay and benifits are not great

Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo

"Great learning experience with eye opening about corporate call center flaws"

Former Employee - Business Online Banking CSR2 in Concord, CA
    Former Employee - Business Online Banking CSR2 in Concord, CA

Pros

Great starting pay for entry level positions, good benefits, and various shift picks not based on seniority, very good learning & development department, and provides materials & resources to excell in position.

Cons

Management is a bit incompetent, nepotism, favoritism in career growth, poor "work/life" balance in call center, personalized CUSTOMER SERVICE is lacking, lack of "valued sales", stressful environment, lack of flexibility within management & call center operation, doesn't pay ppl correctly according to commission structure, human resources lacks employee support, each department does what it wants, fake "open-door" policy, and lack of promotion opportunity.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees and provide more support & flexibility in the call center. Pay call center employees fairly based off the responsibility they truly have. Create better "work/life" balance. We are people with families...not cattle or numbers that just inccur profit for you.

2. "Stable and Stale"

Current Employee - Client Service Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Client Service Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Stable place to work (operations, service), decent pay, good time off, low pressure work environment in non-sales roles. I enjoyed my co-workers.

Cons

Under-qualified over-paid managers, promotions seem to be mainly based on tenure for many areas, status quo thinking, defensive middle management that appear to be solely concerned with keeping their jobs

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid to shake things up. Get rid of middle managers who truly offer little additional value. Be more aggressive with technology and product development. Be more competitive with deposit product pricing/rates. Spread the wealth, ie bonuses and profit sharing more to the bottom.