Wells Fargo - Financial Advisor | Glassdoor

"Financial Advisor"

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Newport News, VA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Despite recent negative news from bank channel, the senior management of WFA is top quality. They truly have a "put client first" attitude. My job, working with clients all day long, is highly rewarding. I've enjoyed working with the same clients for over 15 years, getting to know their families.

Cons

Downside would be the ever growing regulatory requirements that makes being productive more difficult and complicated. But I believe WFA has responded with tools and technology to make it as easy as possible, but that said, it's still challenging.

Wells Fargo2017-03-20
  1. "Great Job"

Former Employee - Service Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Freedom to be unique in your role, good bonuses, good coworkers.

Cons

Company is going through a lot of changes. My branch was closed and I was laid off.

Advice to Management

Be prepared for mass media coverage and tons of changes.

Wells Fargo2019-05-21

"Coming to work here was the best decision ever."

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture here is phenomenal. The message is all about how the people make the difference and the company is very focused on developing employees. The routines set in place to reinforce the behaviors are phenomenal. Resources available to leaders for improving coaching style are endless! They have even taken external leadership theories and incorporated those into the resources and training available. Highly engaged...

Cons

Some systems are a bit antiquated, but to be honest I’d prefer that over flashy stuff that glitches out all the time. Time off is not very competitive, and it doesn’t increase with positions that have more responsibility, it only increases with years worked at the company. No fully comprehensive health plan, but they do offer a company funded HSA with one of the plans.

Wells Fargo2018-08-25

Discover more reviews about Wells Fargo.