Wells Fargo - I would recommend Wells Fargo to my cousin Joe... I hate my cousin Joe with a deep passion. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

"I would recommend Wells Fargo to my cousin Joe... I hate my cousin Joe with a deep passion."

Former Employee - Banker in City of Industry, CA
Former Employee - Banker in City of Industry, CA

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

I guess the health benefits. That's REALLY about it.

Cons

Management treats employees like they are children. Employees are put against each other as if the workplace is a battlefield. It's all about numbers numbers numbers. Do people really need 10 different accounts that have the absolute worst interest rates?

Advice to Management

Treat your employers with more respect. At least pretend they have a shred of value to the company. I work hard at my current job because my managers treat me as if I am important to the company and actually trust me.

Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo

1. "Decent Experience"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Des Moines, IA

Pros

Prett easy. Not real cut throat. Good co-workers. Alright managers. Well known business. Looks good on resume. Lots of opportunity.

Cons

Ever changing hours. Quota's at times can be unrealistic. Managers are the best at communication. Can easily let go if they are cutting jobs.

Advice to Management

Your employees should be your biggest assets. Do a little better communication with you managers, so they are able to relay it to the employee.

"Growth over time through several bank positions but didn't enjoy the work environment."

Former Employee - Personal Banker II Registered in Twin Falls, ID
    Former Employee - Personal Banker II Registered in Twin Falls, ID

Pros

Wells technology is unparalleled. Their employee training is superb. Vision and Values are spot on but this leadership does not trickle down to the front lines.

Cons

Staying after hours to make sales calls. High-pressure sales environment. Poor sales managers make up for inadequacy by increasing stress and pressure; but this does not work effectively.

Advice to Management

Decide whether you want to coach toward sales or customer service. Trying to achieve sales while giving lip service to customer service is hypocritical.