Wells Fargo - Ample Opportunity for Growth | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Ample Opportunity for Growth"

Current Employee - Phone Banker II in Westlake, TX
Current Employee - Phone Banker II in Westlake, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wells Fargo treats each and every employee as an asset by encouraging employees to continuously learn and grow both individually and as a team. I have never worked for a company that focuses so intensely on supporting its' employees through coaching, mentoring, and encouraging career development.

Cons

The only cons involved in working for Wells Fargo involve those barriers that employees may create as a result of poor adherence to schedule, or not reaching out to ask questions when necessary.

Advice to Management

Most always do, but make sure to say good morning to each and every one of your team members! It really makes a difference and makes being at work feel like being home!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Coming to work here was the best decision ever."

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture here is phenomenal. The message is all about how the people make the difference and the company is very focused on developing employees.

The routines set in place to reinforce the behaviors are phenomenal. Resources available to leaders for improving coaching style are endless! They have even taken external leadership theories and incorporated those into the resources and training available.

Highly engaged and talented people work here, making it a great place to network and grow.

Cons

Some systems are a bit antiquated, but to be honest I’d prefer that over flashy stuff that glitches out all the time.

Time off is not very competitive, and it doesn’t increase with positions that have more responsibility, it only increases with years worked at the company.

No fully comprehensive health plan, but they do offer a company funded HSA with one of the plans.

"Wells Fargo Wholesale Banking Group"

Former Employee - Senior Vice President, Learning and Development Manager in Orange, CA

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I was extremely well taken care of during my 20+ year tenure in Wells Fargo's Wholesale Banking Group. I worked with many intelligent and wise managers and senior managers and everyone fully dedicated themselves to running a group that we were proud of. I learned so much and always felt that I was an extremely valued member of the team. I was always given opportunities to reach and grow.

Cons

Senior Management and Human Resources needs to be more respectful to individuals during the reorganization/layoff process. It is very difficult to be a very highly rated and highly valued employee one day ... and just a "severance package recipient" the next day. The process is unceremoniously cold, and doesn't need to be that way.

Discover more reviews about Wells Fargo.