Wells Fargo - Coming to work here was the best decision ever. | Glassdoor

"Coming to work here was the best decision ever."

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is phenomenal. The message is all about how the people make the difference and the company is very focused on developing employees. The routines set in place to reinforce the behaviors are phenomenal. Resources available to leaders for improving coaching style are endless! They have even taken external leadership theories and incorporated those into the resources and training available. Highly engaged...

Cons

Some systems are a bit antiquated, but to be honest I’d prefer that over flashy stuff that glitches out all the time. Time off is not very competitive, and it doesn’t increase with positions that have more responsibility, it only increases with years worked at the company. No fully comprehensive health plan, but they do offer a company funded HSA with one of the plans.

Wells Fargo2018-08-25
  1. "Sales/associate/cashier"

Former Employee - Sales Associate/Cashier in Little Rock, AR

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really want to try something different needing to make more money and to be in a different environment to me better myself I am driven to succeed and to overcome my obstacles

Cons

I really don’t know about any downfalls because this is my first time applying for a job like this

Wells Fargo2019-06-14
    • "Overall love my job"

Current Employee - Manager in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I love my job! The people at Wells Fargo and the culture are a 10 in my book. Especially the ones in my branch . Great benefits, and opportunity!

Cons

Systems are frustrating sometimes, and I could make more money at other banks. Which is frustrating. My branch is open 55 hrs a week and on my salary that’s what I work - it wasn’t worth the promotion or time away from my family .

Advice to Management

Work on salary especially with you job families in the branch above a teller .

Wells Fargo2019-06-16

Discover more reviews about Wells Fargo.