Wells Fargo - Home Preservation Specialist 1 | Glassdoor
  1. "Home Preservation Specialist 1"

Current Employee - Home Preservation Specialist in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

While I would give Wells Fargo as a company a 5 star rating as they are a sustainable company, they treat their employees with great benefits and PTO, and they truly care about internal talent, this position sucks.

Cons

This position is one of the worst positions you can take at Wells Fargo as a company. I would stay away.

Advice to Management

Management in the Home Preservation department is as gossipy as High School was. As long as you know whose butt to kiss you'll do fine.

Wells Fargo2018-09-04

"With the right management this is a great company"

Current Employee - Personal Banker

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

Great company culture and a good place to learn

Cons

Nothing to do with the company , just the usual childish managers thinking this is still high school.

Wells Fargo2019-07-03

"Coming to work here was the best decision ever."

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is phenomenal. The message is all about how the people make the difference and the company is very focused on developing employees. The routines set in place to reinforce the behaviors are phenomenal. Resources available to leaders for improving coaching style are endless! They have even taken external leadership theories and incorporated those into the resources and training available. Highly engaged...

Cons

Some systems are a bit antiquated, but to be honest I’d prefer that over flashy stuff that glitches out all the time. Time off is not very competitive, and it doesn’t increase with positions that have more responsibility, it only increases with years worked at the company. No fully comprehensive health plan, but they do offer a company funded HSA with one of the plans.

Wells Fargo2018-08-25

Discover more reviews about Wells Fargo.