Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Personal banker

Dec 4, 2018 - Personal Banker in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hours are good, salary it’s ok, good benefits

Cons

Too much micromanagement Manager took all holidays off

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work environment

Apr 24, 2021 - Customer Success Specialist in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pros are the benefits that we receive and how everyone is willing to help you achieve any goals that you may set. I never had a bad manager, they have all treated me with respect, and I could not have been more thankful. The pay is pretty good as well. I have failed certain goals in the past, but they have helped me accomplish them. Also, if you do well you can start moving up within a year.

Cons

Honestly, there are not any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Cross Sell or Unemployment, Wells Fargo Only Wants Employees To Sell Customers

Dec 1, 2014 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits (but cost creeping up and coverage creeping down each year), Good Morale Both Management and Coworkers, and Honestly a Great Company.

Cons

Cross Selling is the only focus now, firing employees who are great at their job in every area that should matter but if the cross selling results are not meeting the ever ridiculous quota (which continues to rise) than you may not have a job next month. Expectation for customers to say yes to cross selling, leaving you with no real control of your job security. Stress!

Continue reading
    426 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Wells Fargo.