Wells Fargo - Great learning experience & people friendly work environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

"Great learning experience & people friendly work environment"

Current Employee - Technology Specialist in Hyderabad (India)
Current Employee - Technology Specialist in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good work life balance, competitive salary, opportunity to work in different teams and in different verticals, fair people policies, best part is no restriction on using personal emails or social networking sites

Cons

Not a fast paced or challenging work environment, stringent dress code policy, not too flexible in terms of working hours.

Advice to Management

Please keep working towards making the employees satisfied like always, a great place work automatically makes the company grow.

Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo

1. "Great Place for Wonderful Work life Balance, Job Security and good Compensation"

Current Employee - QA Automation in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - QA Automation in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great facilities, Job Security, Work life Balance, Lot of Events happens throughout the year, No Work pressure, very cool...

Cons

Not many to say. But for the employees to grow in their careers Technically, Training programs are just not enough. We need the kind of work where we can apply the skills we learned. What i mean to say is the kind of work we do in offshore[india offices] is not skillful/Technical. If someone always wants to learn more technical skills by work, we simply can't as the job we do is not too technical/challenging.

Advice to Management

We have pretty good amount of challenging/Technical Tasks in our day to day work. By doing those perhaps, we can gain good domain knowledge as well. But, these sort of works are engaged with people in US or else with Contractors. So, Please try to bring those tasks to be done at offshore by your employees. Believe in the Strengths and caliber of your employees rather than Contractors.

2. "Best Place to work"

Current Employee - Middleware Engineer in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Middleware Engineer in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good place to work for fresher

Cons

Nothing to say about wells afrgo