Wells Fargo - Good People and Good Place to Build A Career | Glassdoor

"Good People and Good Place to Build A Career"

Former Employee - Vice President in Dallas, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There are many opportunities to learn and develop a career in variety aspects of business, L&D, sales, management, analysis, etc.

Cons

The silo'd nature of a large organization. Wells Fargo's reputation has been hit hard due to the unethical and misbehavior of key executives and employees. However, this is not an indicator of the other 80-90% of the organization. I was there for 19-years, and experienced high standards and ethics in the groups in which I worked.

Wells Fargo2019-06-15
  1. "IT professional"

Current Employee - IT Project Manager

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

i enjoy the atmosphere and the ability to grow

Cons

nothing , I didnt have any issue while working there

Wells Fargo2019-07-16

"Coming to work here was the best decision ever."

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is phenomenal. The message is all about how the people make the difference and the company is very focused on developing employees. The routines set in place to reinforce the behaviors are phenomenal. Resources available to leaders for improving coaching style are endless! They have even taken external leadership theories and incorporated those into the resources and training available. Highly engaged...

Cons

Some systems are a bit antiquated, but to be honest I’d prefer that over flashy stuff that glitches out all the time. Time off is not very competitive, and it doesn’t increase with positions that have more responsibility, it only increases with years worked at the company. No fully comprehensive health plan, but they do offer a company funded HSA with one of the plans.

Wells Fargo2018-08-25

Discover more reviews about Wells Fargo.