Wells Fargo - Lots of issues with WF | Glassdoor
  1. "Lots of issues with WF"

Current Employee - IT Project Manager

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

They allow most position to work remotely. But I think that will change in the next few years/

Cons

Culture and benefits are not the best

Wells Fargo2019-07-10
  1. "Loved my stay with Wells!"

Former Intern - Fixed Income Securities Summer Analyst in Columbia, MD

I worked at Wells Fargo for less than a year

Pros

The culture of Wells Fargo was a very accepting and supportive one. Its almost like a cheat code in the Banking world.

Cons

The internship could have been structured better, but overall it was a very good experience.

Wells Fargo2019-08-28

"Coming to work here was the best decision ever."

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is phenomenal. The message is all about how the people make the difference and the company is very focused on developing employees. The routines set in place to reinforce the behaviors are phenomenal. Resources available to leaders for improving coaching style are endless! They have even taken external leadership theories and incorporated those into the resources and training available. Highly... engaged and talented people work here, making it a great place to network and grow.

Cons

Some systems are a bit antiquated, but to be honest I’d prefer that over flashy stuff that glitches out all the time. Time off is not very competitive, and it doesn’t increase with positions that have more responsibility, it only increases with years worked at the company. No fully comprehensive health plan, but they do offer a company funded HSA with one of the plans.

Wells Fargo2018-08-25

Discover more reviews about Wells Fargo.