Wells Fargo - Bad Company | Glassdoor

"Bad Company"

Former Employee - Executive Resolution Specialist in Des Moines, IA

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay well in some areas

Cons

Their Management treat their employee's terrible. They will let anyone be a manager. They are rude and disrespectful. Wells use to be a great place. Glad I left there. All they worry about is top management.

Advice to Management

Treat people better!

Wells Fargo2019-07-25
  1. "Great"

Former Employee - Technology Manager

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

Great culture. Good people.. fun

Cons

Nothing bad in specific. No cons

Wells Fargo2019-10-22

"Coming to work here was the best decision ever."

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is phenomenal. The message is all about how the people make the difference and the company is very focused on developing employees. The routines set in place to reinforce the behaviors are phenomenal. Resources available to leaders for improving coaching style are endless! They have even taken external leadership theories and incorporated those into the resources and training available. Highly... engaged and talented people work here, making it a great place to network and grow.

Cons

Some systems are a bit antiquated, but to be honest I’d prefer that over flashy stuff that glitches out all the time. Time off is not very competitive, and it doesn’t increase with positions that have more responsibility, it only increases with years worked at the company. No fully comprehensive health plan, but they do offer a company funded HSA with one of the plans.

Wells Fargo2018-08-25

Discover more reviews about Wells Fargo.