Wells Fargo - Wells Fargo Mortgage underwriter, 4c authority. resolving the more complicated cases for harp, DUREFI+ and conventional | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

"Wells Fargo Mortgage underwriter, 4c authority. resolving the more complicated cases for harp, DUREFI+ and conventional"

Current Employee - Consumer Underwriter III in Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Consumer Underwriter III in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Avoid micromanaging, good pay rate, overall good for who can manage himself

Cons

oldest systems in the industry, behind in technology, still not paperless. high dependence on external sites for exception processing which slows the processes down

Advice to Management

n/a

Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo

"It's what you make it! And it is DEFINITELY who YOU know!"

Current Employee - Loan Document Specialist IV in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Loan Document Specialist IV in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The benefits are pretty good. Im 25 and My salary is pretty decent. I love my health care options as well. Depending on the department you enter, you do receive bonuses. Wells is very flexible when it comes to schedules, schedules range between 6a- 12a. I get 28% off of my cell phone bill with AT&T among other many perks. Overall, its decent...

Cons

SOME members of management are crap. It is VERY hard to get on here. I tried back in 2010 the entire year and was not hired/ considered until December of 2011. I was recently apart of a 60 day working notice layoff ( never ever happended before ) it was handled poorly. I have approximately 11 days left. smh! There are three large sites in Charlotte/ Surrounding area's. Charlotte (CIC Campus ) at WT Harris , Center City and Ft MIll off of Stateview Blvd. Parking at Harris is ASS! Ft Mill just got the needed DOT help and Center city is and will forever be expensive! - Take the Lynxx if you live in South Charlotte. Advancement is not easy -- Im still trying to make my way up the ladder! But that aids in my opening statement. Its not what you know, but who you know! Stay on your stuff.

Advice to Management

Honestly -- some managers are on complete power trips. Just be considerate! Remember, you were one in our shoes at one point in time. Plus, this is corporate america! You cannot get away with everything...

2. "a great work environment while easy to move up"

Current Employee - Teller in Suwanee, GA
    Current Employee - Teller in Suwanee, GA

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

the management is great and i have really enjoyed working there
    the goals are easy to meet and easy to exceed and looking good on paper is the best way to move up in this company

Cons

stressful sometimes when your branch is not meeting their goals
    sometimes there are angry customers but that's anywhere
    a bit product pushy, but it works for me because i'm used to it