Wells Fargo - Teller | Glassdoor

"Teller"

I worked at Wells Fargo part-time

Pros

Depends on branch, but where I worked in La Habra, the branch was very warm and everyone got along great.

Cons

It's bank, so expect very strict regulations when it comes to what you can and can't do. Other than that, it's not a bad gig.

Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo

"Love my job in Credit Analysis"

Current Employee - Credit Analyst
    Current Employee - Credit Analyst

Pros

Flexibility, freedom, friendly people, fun. I rally enjoy that they dint micromanage. My job is left up to me, and if I dont get it done its my fault.

Cons

There aren't many open positions within the department to move up. The job gets a little boring and people obviously want to move up, but management positions are rarely open.

Advice to Management

Create new positions to allow for more growth. Have the job written down on paper so people can learn it easier. Learn how to delegate to manage workflow rather than doing mandatory overtime.

"Wells Fargo is very quick to lay everybody off."

Former Employee - Mortgage Underwriter III
    Former Employee - Mortgage Underwriter III

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They are a big bank, It takes a while for anything to change. There are a lot of people and most of them have good experience, not necessarily at what they are doing, but they seem to have a lot of old timer that are like fixtures, permanently in place just doing busy work.

Cons

Most of the people have little experience doing what they do, in management, they are mostly just fiends and relatives receive special treatment, It is almost like they create jobs for these administrative type of employees.

Advice to Management

I think upper management should stop using Perma-Temps and retain people when there is a market shift. Maybe management could even share some of the wealth, these C.E.O.'s are pulling down million dollar salaries while they pay temporary workers $12.00 an hour to do all the work.