Wells Fargo - Loan Service Specialist III | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

"Loan Service Specialist III"

Former Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist III in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist III in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Mon-fri 8am-5pm no weekends great benefits great co-workers

Cons

Wells Fargo HR does not help employees anything you tell HR in confidence is reported back to your manager. HR tells you Everything is up to managers discretion so basically if a manager doesn't like you they will and can treat you differently then someone they do like. Foreclosure Production liaisons Pay is terrible for the responsibilities you are in charge of. MIcromanagement is a very big issue. There a huge disconnect between managers and employees treated like the bottom of the barrel when employees know more than the managers. Department is all about numbers that is all the managers care about. Other departments raises are extremely higher than the production department raises are .1 percent whic is very insulting

Advice to Management

Engage with your liaisons more get to know the people that work hard for you. Foreclosure liaisons work hard and are in charge of taking homes away from people the pay should be higher than it is for the responsibility. Check on the Managers to see if they actually know how to work the systems that their workers work on daily because most of them do not know how to navigate the systems.

Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo

"Pays well, but not well enough to keep your sanity due to constant sales pressure"

Current Employee - Personal Banker I (SAFE) in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Personal Banker I (SAFE) in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

health benefits, 401k is good, paid holidays

Cons

not enough PTO, management is micromanagement. They don't care about anyone but themselves. I got asked by 3 different managers to find another job because they didnt "like" me. Constant sales pressure. Your only as Good as your last day.

Advice to Management

Stop harassing the employees. Too much sales pressure and micro management

2. "Very stressful work place because of the Micromanagement!"

Former Employee - Teller in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Teller in Seattle, WA

I worked at Wells Fargo part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Based on my experience, I think that helping people from different backgrounds is the only positive part.

Cons

The micromanagement by uneducated managers is very stressful. It made me hate the job and quit after few months. I hated the "one on one" meeting because the managers that I worked with used it to criticize every little thing I do rather than giving positive feedback. I suffered and cried a lot during the few months that I worked there since I am not used to be treated badly. The mangers that I worked with only had high school diplomas! they had no idea about neither being good mangers nor about treating their team well through a healthy management.

Advice to Management

Hiring educated mangers can make a huge difference in the work place. District Managers should regularly meeting with tellers , listening to their concerns, giving them some space to express themselves and to give some suggestions will be very helpful. Giving positive feedback rather than criticizing tellers will make a huge difference in the work place. I never had a chance to express my concerns to the district manger since both the service manager and the branch manager would always be around her, and if try to say something they would give me a bad look and choose any silly reason to criticize me for the next day. I believe that when employees are treated well, they well treat customers very well.