Wells Fargo - Hard Habit to Break | Glassdoor
  1. "Hard Habit to Break"

Marketing Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

I have been at Wells Fargo for 13 years. I am sure I could have left for another organization for more pay, prestige, etc. But Wells Fargo is a strong organization that treats it's people well. The benefits are amazing, so much so that I have not found another employer that can compete. As you get older you calue these things more. I am proud of where I work, and barring unforseen circumstances will be here for... the long haul.

Cons

It's a massive organization, it is easy to get lost in the shuffle and getting even the most simple question answered can be a challenge. Once you learn how to navigate this becomes less of an issue over time.

Advice to Management

Take your eyes off the bottom line for a second. We realize that fiscal performance is vital but there needs to be an authentic attention to the the needs and welfare of the team.

Wells Fargo2010-05-18
  1. "Great"

Former Employee - Technology Manager

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

Great culture. Good people.. fun

Cons

Nothing bad in specific. No cons

Wells Fargo2019-10-22

"Coming to work here was the best decision ever."

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is phenomenal. The message is all about how the people make the difference and the company is very focused on developing employees. The routines set in place to reinforce the behaviors are phenomenal. Resources available to leaders for improving coaching style are endless! They have even taken external leadership theories and incorporated those into the resources and training available. Highly... engaged and talented people work here, making it a great place to network and grow.

Cons

Some systems are a bit antiquated, but to be honest I’d prefer that over flashy stuff that glitches out all the time. Time off is not very competitive, and it doesn’t increase with positions that have more responsibility, it only increases with years worked at the company. No fully comprehensive health plan, but they do offer a company funded HSA with one of the plans.

Wells Fargo2018-08-25

Discover more reviews about Wells Fargo.