Welltower - Excellent company with great upside | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Welltower

"Excellent company with great upside"

Pros

It has a professional atmosphere with emphasis on results, but is also laid back enough to enjoy. The new building is amazing, and its fun to work in such an environment. The company itself is resting on very sound economics.

Cons

Toledo itself is not the greatest city in the world. If you are not from Toledo it can be hard to get used to.

Advice to Management

Continue doing a great job.

Other Employee Reviews for Welltower

"Best leadership, exciting times!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

I have been working at Welltower full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We have the most talented senior leadership team, that not only knows the business extremely well, they are experts at building strong relationships (they are genuine, down-to-earth lovely people too). They care about the bottom line and want to make sure our shareholders receive the biggest returns on their investments. We partner with the best operators in the best locations. I think the future looks extremely bright for Welltower. We can make a difference in how seniors live out their final years in the best communities and we can make a difference in how healthcare is delivered. Super exciting to be part of HUGE change and vision.

Cons

Employee moral. There seems to be a struggle with the changing of the guard for some employees who have been making tons of money and not producing high quality work. Their attitude is extremely negative and based on fear that their gravy train is coming to an end, which it should if they aren't producing results. I'm completely fine if a decision was made to let me go if it is for the betterment of the company. Welltower doesn't "owe" me anything, I'm grateful to have a job and benefits for as long as I can with them.

Advice to Management

Share more information with employees to help squash the negative vibe that some "team" members spread.

"Tremendous Opportunity"

I have been working at Welltower full-time

Pros

Challenging work, organization isn't afraid to make bold decisions, one of the most talented teams in Northwest Ohio, great campus

Cons

Rapid growth has led to unstable environment at times which can be difficult for some, challenging work/life balance, leadership in transition