Employee Review

Current Employee

Driver

Aug 8, 2021 - Trucker in Florence, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Home time, Mostly good fleet managers.

Cons

Communication, No other cons for me.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great job

Sep 18, 2021 - Truck Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great operations department! I drive OTR and trust my fleet manager to get me the miles and home on-time. Company cares about their drivers.

Cons

Most of my concerns have been fixed in the last severs years. Corporate should have more of a presence at the terminals.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A little lean in the pocket

Oct 14, 2021 - OTR Truck Driver in Lehigh Valley, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Werner issues new trucks to drivers with excellent driving records . The miles for me are 3000 or more . No complaints there ! My transportation manager is bang up . The staff at Werner in all the terminals I have been to have professional attitudes and knowledge . I like Werner i'm staying . But would like to see more improvements . I would like to be an owner operator and pull for Werner . It's nice to stay with one company and retire if its worth it . RIGHT !

Cons

I'm a little lean in the pocket for all the miles and jobs I do , as I don't question any work they send my way. I just do it ! Relocate trailers ,short runs , shags . I just think there should be a little more rewards for people that just do there jobs no questions asked . I think owner operator pay needs to be looked at again . By the time you pay tax and insurance registration and repairs ,let alone wear and tear on your rig , don't forget the payment on the truck Hmmmm . Well you get it. Who wants to be an owner operator and only make a tiny bit more than a company driver . Don't weigh out.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Werner Enterprises.