West Coast Dental - It’s what you make of it | Glassdoor
  1. "It’s what you make of it"

Current Employee - Treatment Coordinator in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros

You’re always learning and your mind will be challenged. You build your own support system- it’s what you make of it.

Cons

If I were to say anything it would be your medical is HMO which not many places accept the insurance locally.

Advice to Management

My upper management has been great and supportive, any advise I’d probably give would be to maybe have more team building exercises. Other than that, I’ve had wonderful experiences with my upper managment including all the different departments/owners. Theyre aways working hard to improve and make needed changes.

West Coast Dental2019-01-22

January 23, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide honest feedback. We always love to learn more about experiences and how we can improve.

1. "SERV"

Current Employee - Treatment Coordinator

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ability to run the practice as our own. Ability to voice concerns and have them addressed in a timely manner. CEO and COO very involved not just a name or a picture.

Cons

To many hoops to jump through at times . Department overlap where not needed.

Advice to Management

Stay true to SERV

West Coast Dental2019-09-11

September 11, 2019Social Media Coordinator

We want to thank you for being an asset to the company and want you to know that your feedback is important. We want our employees to know that their priorities are our priorities and we are listening to all your suggestions. We will absolutely be staying true to SERV and thank you ...

2. "Dental Biller"

I have been working at West Coast Dental

Pros

Having an amazing team to work with, great benefits, upper management support,

Cons

Nothing negative to say, this company is great!

Advice to Management

Keep supporting your staff

West Coast Dental2019-09-10

September 11, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to know you are enjoying your experience here. We are glad to have you as part of the West Coast Dental family. Sincerely, West Coast Dental

Discover more reviews about West Coast Dental.