West Coast Dental - Great coworkers!! | Glassdoor

"Great coworkers!!"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Artesia, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great coworkers !!! They allow you to switch days with coworkers if possible Sometimes manager is in a good mood

Cons

Micromanagement to the fullest You can do a million things right but if you do one thing wrong they make you feel like you're not good enough Bombarded all day with emails of what you do wrong They make the call center feel responsible if new patient flow into offices is low and change commission structure to try to increase appointments Also have been asked in past to try to go the restroom during breaks.

Advice to Management

The call center has great potential with the right training and guidance. They are humans and not machines . The call center needs to be appreciated and not "have all eyes" on them bc they have no direction.

West Coast Dental2019-04-11

April 11, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We want you to know that your review has been received. Also, that your feedback provides great value to the company.

1. "An Amazing Growing Company with so much potential"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Artesia, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros

Upper management is involved in the growth of each individual and they love to promote within. The company credo is SERV and you can see take effect in all offices and departments because upper management leads by example and the rest of the company follows.

Cons

There no cons so far.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

West Coast Dental2019-10-15

October 16, 2019Social Media Coordinator

We want to thank you for being an asset to the company, a trusty employee to your boss and a source of inspiration for your colleagues. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Sincerely, West Coast Dental

2. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Corporate Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros

The environment is always positive and uplifting. They offer many growth opportunities and competitive salaries, The owners truly care about their employees.

Cons

Medical benefits are expensive especially if you have dependents.

Advice to Management

Management development and training, but they are working hard at changing that!

West Coast Dental2019-10-14

October 15, 2019Social Media Coordinator

We want to thank you for being an asset to the company and to know that your feedback is important. We want our employees to know that their priorities are our priorities. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to know you are enjoying your experience here. Sincerely, West Coast Dental

Discover more reviews about West Coast Dental.