WestLake Financial Group - Very young staff more like high school | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WestLake Financial Group

"Very young staff more like high school"

Current Employee - Payroll Specialist
Current Employee - Payroll Specialist

Pros

Flexibility with schedule, many group activities outside work, most departments had high bonuses. End of the year xmas party was amazing.

Cons

Favortism, some departments overpaid, at the time management staff was unprofessional.

Advice to Management

professionalism

Other Employee Reviews for WestLake Financial Group

1. "Held Multiple Positions"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at WestLake Financial Group full-time

Pros

CEO has a tremendous amount of experience to learn from if you are willing to put the time in. You get out what you put in and are rewarded accordingly.

Cons

We are all putting in our fair share of time in the office but my last paycheck reflected this and the experience I am gaining is second to none.

Advice to Management

Continue training as you are - employees are embracing this although some may not be sharing or stating this to you.

"Worst employer ever- Had to give them 1 star to complete review but would give them -3 if I could"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Buffalo Grove, IL
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Buffalo Grove, IL

I worked at WestLake Financial Group (Less than a year)

Pros

None- not one. Hard to use 5 words to describe this place!

Cons

Where to begin? First of all the reviews that state the owner is awful are absolutely correct. Any reviews otherwise trust me are fake reviews. If you want to work somewhere you are treated horribly, micromanaged, not trained and have crimes perpetrated against you- work here. I discovered a month into the new year that I worked here that they were withdrawing monies from paychecks for medical and dental but had not signed employees up for the benefits. I was never paid the commission I earned. I was at this job for 6 months and there were 3 comptrollers during that timeframe. One I reached out to after leaving the company and he said he had evidence the company was falsifying the books. This place was a nightmare!

Advice to Management

Whatever you are doing behind the scenes that this company is a front for- stop.