Westaff - Too long | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Westaff
There are newer employer reviews for Westaff

See Most Recent

Helpful (1)

"Too long"

StarStarStarStarStar
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI
No opinion of CEO

Pros

Allowed to be a self starter

Cons

No raises afforded to employees

Advice to Management

Provide periodic raises

Other Employee Reviews for Westaff

  1. Helpful (1)

    "Select Staffing's takeover of Westaff left the vast majority of corporate headquarters staff with no severance package."

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA
    Doesn't Recommend
    No opinion of CEO

    Pros

    During a long career at Westaff I was able to grow and progress in my professional career.

    Cons

    When the tough get going it's each man for himself.

    Advice to Management

    When Westaff was bought out by Select staffing, Senior Management led us to believe that the current severence policy would be in place. The day that Select took possession we were advised the the severence package policy was eliminated. The next day, a Friday, 40% of the corporate headquarters staff was laid off; the following Monday, the remaining 60% of the corporate headquarters staff was given their 60 day notice. The Westaff Senior management kept their interests in mind and all received their severence packages while leaving the regular staff without any. They should have tried harder to ensure that the staff would be treated fairly once the company was taken over.


  2. "not too bad, not too good"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Peon in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Peon in Charlotte, NC

    Pros

    the people and the benefits are nice. decent pay, weekends off, monday-friday. a nine to five job. cant ever go wrong with that.

    Cons

    depends on the dept you are in. management can be a little extreme with micro managing.

    Advice to Management

    ease back on micromanagement will ya.

There are newer employer reviews for Westaff
There are newer employer reviews for Westaff

See Most Recent

Work at Westaff? Share Your Experiences

Westaff
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or