Western Metals Recycling - Diverse, Engaging, Challenging | Glassdoor
  1. "Diverse, Engaging, Challenging"

I have been working at Western Metals Recycling full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Constant growth, change, and movement toward career goals. Working for this company has helped develop my professional business skills as well as my personal life skills because of the constant challenge to raise the bar and strive for better services.

Cons

No cons! Western Metals Recycling has a great company culture!

Western Metals Recycling2018-10-11

Western Metals Recycling Response

March 5, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your comments! Development of our teammates is always a focus. We want people that will learn and grow and build a career with us! It sounds like we found a teammate that has the same mentality!

Other Employee Reviews

"Excellent Management and Opportunities to Grow"

I have been working at Western Metals Recycling full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Working for Western Metals has been one of the most positive experiences in my life. The culture here is excellent. People are fantastic to work with and I have made some of my best friends working at this organisation. The management team is second to none. They are excellent in at giving young employee challenging but rewarding opportunities to help further their careers.

Cons

The biggest con is having a hard time hiring young talent. We need younger professionals to continue to fill our pipeline as new management opportunities are always popping up

Advice to Management

Continue to lead with positivity and encouragement and continue to give young talent opportunities to excel and succeed.

Western Metals Recycling2018-11-05

Western Metals Recycling Response

March 5, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your comments! We love that you focused on the culture. Developing a culture of safety while fostering strong working relationships is so important to us and it appears that you have experienced that for yourself. We continue to focus on college recruitment to develop ...

Discover more reviews about Western Metals Recycling.