Westhill Consulting & Employment - Westhill Consulting and Employment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Westhill Consulting & Employment

"Westhill Consulting and Employment"

Current Freelancer - Consultant in Argentine, MI
Current Freelancer - Consultant in Argentine, MI

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment (More than 3 years)

Pros

Being with Westhill Consulting and Employment is like having an extended family. When you sign up for them, they take care of you, get in constant communication with you until you get settled in your new job and give you tips on how to enhance your job skills.

Cons

Aside from the fact that one of their agents is good looking (yeah I meant that but unfortunately, I am already married), professional people but fun to work with, they are absolutely people with ethics and morals. During the interview, they really put into details where I am good at, or what I really want to suit me for my job. They really assure quality filtering.

Advice to Management

Westhill Consulting and Employment is a group of professional and well-working people. I would definitely recommend them to other people.

Other Employee Reviews for Westhill Consulting & Employment

1. "Westhill Consulting and Employment for New Graduates"

Current Employee - Consultant in Maitland, New South Wales (Australia)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Maitland, New South Wales (Australia)

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was a new graduate when I stumbled upon Westhill Consulting and Employment. I never had any experience with personal job hunting before so I tried the safer approach: online application. I tried to find a site which can help me with my employment. I just typed consulting and employment in Google and their website came up. I then tried it and submitted my resume. It wasn’t long before someone called me up and scheduled an interview.

Cons

Although Westhill staff is a little bit stiff for me and very professional, I am always thankful to them for finding a suitable job for me. I am now happy with my job where I have been employed for almost two years.

Advice to Management

I really want to show gratitude for all the help that you have given me. I have referred you to my friends and told them to write a review for you as well. I know that when I explore another job someday, I can trust you guys.

"Jobless? Talk to Westhill Consulting and Employment"

Current Employee - Consultant in Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Westhill Consulting and Employment was first introduced to me by my friends who graduated the same year that I did. But during that time I had just accepted a job offer so I declined the idea of checking the website that time.
    But then again in the long run as I was dealing with the same routine everyday I got completely bored. i was in a contractor position that didn't challenge me. It feels stagnant, the culture did not value professional development, and there were some strange dynamics/politics going on. But that was not what is important here now.
    Serendipitously, an agent from Westhill Consulting and Employment called me to follow up around this time, so I listened and gave it a shot.
    They have found an opportunity at one company that they thought I could be a good fit for. They asked me if I could visit their office for an interview. They interviewer was simply the best and made me feel at ease.
    He asked questions about my experience and what I was looking for in my next position, and she got a feel for my personality so she could assess whether it would mesh with the company. He was really accommodating. I never felt intimidated at any point, friendly yet the professionalism was still there.

Cons

Then things moved very smoothly and quickly after that, I can’t believe I didn’t go for then sooner. It feels like I wasted time working for something I’m not happy about. Heir dedication to their job is remarkable. The speed at which everything happened is probably one of the best things about them. It illustrates how hard and well Westhill Consulting and Employment are well deserving of a credit, respect and worthiness in the business. They are really up to the benefit of their client, they won’t stop until things are done and you are satisfied.
    Through the whole process and even now, Westhill Consulting keeps in touch and is always available and ready to help. Now we are talking about customer service huh! This is exactly the reason why I recommend this to every person I know.
    If you've been applying to places left and right but can't seem to get your foot in the door, get in touch with Westhill Consulting and Employment. Not only will they open doors for you, they will give you the scoop on the company you're interviewing with and coach you through the entire process.

Advice to Management

Now here I am more that satisfied with my job now. I do not feel like I am working, no stress and all maybe because I just love what I do now. Thanks a lot to Westhill Consulting and Employment. http://www.westhillconsulting-career.com/blog/