Westhill Consulting & Employment - Westhill Consulting and Employment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Westhill Consulting & Employment

"Westhill Consulting and Employment"

Current Freelancer - Consultant in Argentine, MI
Current Freelancer - Consultant in Argentine, MI

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment (More than 3 years)

Pros

Being with Westhill Consulting and Employment is like having an extended family. When you sign up for them, they take care of you, get in constant communication with you until you get settled in your new job and give you tips on how to enhance your job skills.

Cons

Aside from the fact that one of their agents is good looking (yeah I meant that but unfortunately, I am already married), professional people but fun to work with, they are absolutely people with ethics and morals. During the interview, they really put into details where I am good at, or what I really want to suit me for my job. They really assure quality filtering.

Advice to Management

Westhill Consulting and Employment is a group of professional and well-working people. I would definitely recommend them to other people.

Other Employee Reviews for Westhill Consulting & Employment

1. "Westhill Consulting and Employment for New Graduates"

Current Employee - Consultant in Maitland, New South Wales (Australia)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Maitland, New South Wales (Australia)

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was a new graduate when I stumbled upon Westhill Consulting and Employment. I never had any experience with personal job hunting before so I tried the safer approach: online application. I tried to find a site which can help me with my employment. I just typed consulting and employment in Google and their website came up. I then tried it and submitted my resume. It wasn’t long before someone called me up and scheduled an interview.

Cons

Although Westhill staff is a little bit stiff for me and very professional, I am always thankful to them for finding a suitable job for me. I am now happy with my job where I have been employed for almost two years.

Advice to Management

I really want to show gratitude for all the help that you have given me. I have referred you to my friends and told them to write a review for you as well. I know that when I explore another job someday, I can trust you guys.

"Find your dream job together with Westhilll Consulting and Employment"

Current Employee - Consultant in Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Westhill Consulting and employment is a well established and highly professional organization offering all round support to those looking for a job and companies looking for employees. Since I graduated from college, I have an ongoing relationship since 2010 and has successfully placed me in two roles that have provided me with security, opportunity for career and personal growth as well as life long friends.
    They interview and assess each candidate thoroughly and only offer those that are relevant. They will sure to make the whole experience easy and comfortable. They also support the job seeker aside from companies and work places that they wanted to get hired.
    What I like about Westhill Consulting and Employment is it has dynamic Facebook and Website presence and list current job placements on an ongoing basis. You will love them because they are approachable, quick to respond to any correspondence and a life long professional friend I can turn to for advice.

Cons

I always go online to search for jobs on various job hunting websites but I find Westhill Consulting. What I like about them is that they are very easy to navigate, very user friendly. They are always updated, there are new jobs listed each time on the website. Plus one more very important thing, they have easy buttons for you to upload your resume and cover letters.
    Westhill Consulting team assisted me in my latest job search. When I went there personally, I had the best experience. They were extremely efficient, well organized and reliable. They had provided me with exceptional customer service, they were very friendly yet they still showed professionalism and commitment in finding me a job. Their expertise stood out from other recruitment agencies. I especially love the one who interviewed me, his calm nature and helpfulness made the interviewing process to be less nerve racking. I appreciate all that they have done for me. I could not have asked for better service from Westhill Consulting.
    Unlike so many recruitment agents out there he actually showed interest in me as a person as well as my career development. So all in all it was an incredible experience, very professional, well informed, helpful and concise advice, found me the perfect role to suit my skills and experience. I highly recommend any service he can provide through his recruitment business.

Advice to Management

Westhill Consulting and Employment, you are definitely a cut above the rest. Many thanks for providing me with such a personal, professional and positive experience.