Weston Group - Flexible, Independent Work environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Weston Group

"Flexible, Independent Work environment"

Pros

Set your own schedule, treatments as short or as long as you need, no micromanagement, updated with new electronic medical records for ease of communication.

Cons

Medicare changes decreasing workload some-not a Weston Group issue but since we serve mostly elderly it does affect us.

Advice to Management

Support the good staff with rewards for good performance and high productivity.

Other Employee Reviews for Weston Group

"Would not recommend at this time"

I have been working at Weston Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexibility nice building good patients

Cons

Poor management and HR lots of turnover

"not good"

Current Employee - OTR in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - OTR in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Weston Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

when starting I was told that I need to build a caseload, which managent did assist me in doing. not complaints there . i was told that I would get my hours in which case i have been able to get 32 so far to meet the benefit requirement

Cons

im not happy with the discrepencies in the paperwork. i work at 2 facilities, and one is comp paperwork, the other is hand written and havent rolled over yet. its very confusing to regear and do things differently day by day. there should be more consistency in all buildings. management is supportive but far away. within the 1st work of starting they increased the productivity standard and stated that if productivity wasnt achieved then they would start writing therapists up, which to me is very micromanagerial. theres only 1 comp in the building, for a staff of 4 and thats mini laptop and keyboard is very small. new hires are left to fend for themselves, and learn job functions on their own. therapists have to basically treat, finish all doc, enter time daily by their limit, stay productive or ge written up, complete and correct all monthly billing, finish all verifications and enter on paper, to me thats herrondous for an 8 hr day. they need to SIMPLIFY a therapists job and eliminate red tape with BILLING!!! make a job easy not difficult!

Advice to Management

QUIT mocromanaging and threatening. getting written up is never a solution. thats simply micromanaging coming from someone with a management degree.