Weston Solutions - Weston is a great place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Weston Solutions

"Weston is a great place to work."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX

Pros

Weston gives you the tools to succeed. It's up to you to succeed or fail but Weston invests the resources and time in making you successful.

Cons

Weston is a bit bureaucratic in they way internal resources are managed. Also, if you need direction from management to do your job, it's probably not the place for you since staff are expected to be pretty entrepreneurial in how you approach work.

Advice to Management

Senior Mgt does a great job.

Other Employee Reviews for Weston Solutions

1. "Weston Solutions, Inc.: A Great Employer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Pros

It's extremely satisfying working for a company whose overall focus is to make this world a cleaner, safer, sustainable place. Management is very flexible regarding taking time off and family obligations. The benefits packages are very competitive. Weston is an employee-owned company.

Cons

Because of our size, the average pay is lower than in other larger companies in the area. Some of our departments are small, so it takes longer to get promoted because you have to rely on employee turnover.

Advice to Management

I don't like the trend the company is taking toward a social networking culture, but you're doing a very good job steering our company in the right direction.

2. "QA"

Former Employee - Software QA Analyst in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Software QA Analyst in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

Very good company to work with and also the team who always encourage. The employment development process is always taken care by the prior knowledge of strength finders.

Cons

Nothing in particular to mention, I got to know my better strength after working in this company. Will always remember them. Benefits need to be improved for long term employees.

Advice to Management

keep up the great work and project. More concern of environmental projects is what makes you stand apart from others. Keep motivating others too.