"It was a great experience"

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Houston, TX

I worked at Westpark Communications part-time

Pros

When I arrived to be a call sales rep. I entered into a nice, professional and friendly work environment enough that I was able and comfortable recommending Westpark to others. Westpark was able to be flexible with my hours which allowed me to work, go to school and receive good pay. Overall Management was amazing, and had an open door for any issues or concerns. This was a great experience that I can take with me to other job opportunities.

Cons

I really don't have a negative remark. I do wish I didn't have to leave, but due to commute, and growing college demands it was necessary.

Westpark Communications2018-09-27

Westpark Communications Response

October 11, 2018Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much! It makes us very happy to know that we were a part of helping you achieve your personal goals of being able to work in a professional environment and go to college! We wish you all the best!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great industry to be in"

Current Employee - Manager in Spring, TX

I have been working at Westpark Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

The values of offering quality service, staying updated with industry technology, teamwork, customer service as a priority and staff camaraderie were reasons I accepted the position with Westpark. The company has the benefit of being an essential business and can run efficiently in a remote situation for long periods of time so that gives us a bit of job security. Great new office environment and employee lounge.

Cons

Is a bit far from my home but not something that would be an issue for everyone.

Westpark Communications2020-05-14
  2. "Awesome place"

Current Employee - Customer Service Lead

I have been working at Westpark Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They are a caring company and a joy to work for.

Cons

At this time I do not have any.

Westpark Communications2020-05-13

Discover more reviews about Westpark Communications.