1. "Great team, Great culture, Great clients"

I have been working at Wheelhouse DMG full-time

Pros

I wouldn't be able to write a review like this about any other company I have worked for. Somehow I stumbled upon this company and it was like winning the lottery as far as companies to work for go. Their is a lot of talk about our values and its evident they are what make us, us. Working at Wheelhouse is inspirational to say the least, everyone is an expert at what they do. Not only is this great to learn trade skills and advance one's career but to be apart of and experience the professionalism of client/employee interaction is priceless. Now that doesn't mean that everyday is a walk in the park. We are growing fast and everyone is asked to wear multiple hats, you may find yourself doing some work you did not sign up for. Personally I take this as a learning opportunity. There are a lot of opportunities with room to grow for one's career at Wheelhouse.

Cons

Depending where you live the commute can be a drag, but this is true for most place's in Seattle. If your living on the East side, and trying to commute to Magnolia you better have some good audio books or podcasts on hand.

Continue reading

Wheelhouse DMG Response

March 23, 2016Vice President

Thank you for the great review! It takes a talented team to be the MVP and our great people make it a great place to work!

Other Employee Reviews

"Still waiting for the bad parts, but I don't think they're coming"

5.0

I have been working at Wheelhouse DMG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Wheelhouse is 100% the values they espouse. After over a year at the company, I'm still bewildered that I haven't found a "bad part" of the job. Constantly working on new and interesting things, learning from such a wide array of experts around me. Finding Wheelhouse was like finding an oasis in a desert.

Cons

Moving fast and learning new things every day may not be for some people, and it admittedly does occasionally feel like you're holding on for dear life. That - for me - is exciting and awesome.

2. "A Very Special Place!"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at Wheelhouse DMG

Pros

Wheelhouse is filled with extremely kind, caring, and intelligent people. They place a high priority on their amazing values and it is refreshing to watch a company truly and actively stick to these values. I freelance for a few different companies, and nothing comes close to how beautifully Wheelhouse treats their customers, employees, and partners. Some unique aspects about Wheelhouse I love: -Gorgeous open, glass office space overlooking Salmon Bay & Ballard. -Management gives employees responsibility and trust. -Management shares sensitive info with employees. Love this! -Work/life balance. Lot's of flexibility. -Generosity Days where we split up into teams and volunteer for the day. -Great happy hours & parties. Excellent cocktail makers in the office. -Surprise smoked salmon & smoked black cod! -Best company out there as far as I'm concerned.

Cons

General growing pains, but that's expected.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Wheelhouse DMG.