KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Good atmosphere

May 11, 2022 - Quality Assurance
    Business Outlook

Pros

People and atmosphere; Interesting industry area; Good increase and growth opportunities

Cons

Still developing some working procedures; Not the highest salaries

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

KingAir 350 Captain

Apr 20, 2022 - Pilot
    Business Outlook

Pros

Solid schedule, 8 on, 6 off Company culture, safety culture. Quality aircraft and avionics

Cons

The occasional hard work days

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Market Share over Excellence

May 29, 2022 - Captain
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a lot of investment and some incredibly smart people in leadership. The company is scrambling to find ways to keep people, but some positive changes are happening.

Cons

You are forgotten. If you want to be known, valued, or cared for, don’t work here. After working overtime for the company for 5 years, my resignation letter was not even acknowledge let alone replied to with a “thank you” or “good luck”. They also didn’t pay me my last pay check and it took 5 weeks for them to admit their fault and pay me. More than that, the reasons that I left were because our passengers constantly complained about Wheels Up. Each and every passenger had a different expectation of what service would be provided (WUP was intentionally withholding information about aircraft capabilities and lying to customers) and overall they seem to care a lot more about gaining market share instead of doing things the right way, the safest way, or in a way that values the customer first. Safety is a huge issue. The company doesn’t know who the pilots are or how they fly the airplane. So the only safeguard to incidents or accidents lies completely on the competency and integrity of the pilots. It’s only a matter of time before something happens.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Wheels Up.

Wheels Up Photos