White Castle - I have had great experiences throughout the time I have worked at White Castle. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for White Castle

"I have had great experiences throughout the time I have worked at White Castle."

Current Employee - Team Member in Corydon, IN
Current Employee - Team Member in Corydon, IN

Pros

My co workers are great. They are like second family. Some of the customers are great. Our regulars are fantastic. We strive to complete goals at our castle. We do our best to keep it clean and make our customers happy.

Cons

There aren't that many downsides to it. We do get some rude customers but that's what all restaurants have to deal with. I think there is some favoring at our castle but it's alright most of the time.

Advice to Management

I think the new changes have gone well. The 30 day training program is really neat. I enjoyed training my first new employee.

Other Employee Reviews for White Castle

1. "this is the best place to work"

Current Employee - Cook, Was Going for Management in Bloomington, IN
    Current Employee - Cook, Was Going for Management in Bloomington, IN

Pros

great benifits, good environment, easy work not hard at all.

Cons

about the only thang is.... cleaning the restrooms even its not that bad.

Advice to Management

its taking to long to get management i have 4 kids a wife 2 dogs and go to college all on a hourly salery of 7.25, i need a second job my wife has health issues cant work. my body and mind is wore out second job problem solved

2. "A great learning experience for the working world."

Current Employee - Team Member in Marion, IN
    Current Employee - Team Member in Marion, IN

Pros

I think some of the best reasons for working at White Castle are we have a great managment team and they have respect for their team member. It has been quite an experience for me I enjoy working at White Castle it has been an enjoyable and memorable place to work. We also have some great team members with great attitudes we all have our bad days but we manage to work together and have fun at the same time. The saying is the team that works together stays together and I believe that our castle has done a great job especially because we have such a great general manager who tells us to never give up keep on going because I believe in you.

Cons

There are very few Cons to working at White Castle one of the main problems is that if someone comes in with a bad attitude then the rest of us get a bad attitude and it makes it hard to work together as a team but we have improved and thats what working at white castle is all about.

Advice to Management

Never give up on yourself you guys are doing a wonderful job and I appreciate all you.