White Settlement ISD - it has been ok. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"it has been ok."

Current Employee - Lunch Lady in White Settlement, TX
Current Employee - Lunch Lady in White Settlement, TX

Pros

enjoy most of co-workers, off every weekend and summers.but the main reason is the children . i've always worked at a high school , but i started working at an elementary school, this is my second yr. there. it took a minute going from teenagers to four year olds but i love them all.

Cons

that could be answered with one word"money" everyone knows we don't get paid enough. i understand some of it noone can do anything about, but when you've worked somewhere for a year or two and someone gets hired without ever working one day in food service and their making the exact same amount by the hour as you are,well thats just wrong and it happens all the time,

Advice to Management

i think the main boss is a very wonderful person , but the manager doesnt always treat the other workers right.

Other Employee Reviews for White Settlement ISD

1. "good"

Pros

It is a small district and you feel like a family with your coworkers. We take care of each other.

Cons

They just make changes about where and what you will teach without your input. They do not value your input when making personnel changes.

Advice to Management

When personnel changes have to be made input from the employees would really help moral. You do not have to promise that we will get what we want but it would be nice to be heard. Some employees might like a change and would be willing to move to a new position or school. RIght now our wants and feelings are not included in the process.

2. "WSISD"

Current Employee - Security in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Security in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at White Settlement ISD (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great Place to work for

Cons

More time to teach students more