KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Smart People / Challenging Enviroment

Mar 29, 2017 - Senior Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Whitepages since early 2016 has been my most stimulating and satisfying step in my career so far. I am surrounded by colleagues with non-traditional backgrounds who all bring unique skills and mindsets to the workplace. I appreciate that our executive team seems to focus more on intellectual curiosity and potential in candidates then exactly where they have been. I came to Whitepages with a sales management background and some software development knowledge. I was initially hired as an Account Executive but earned the opportunity to move into a role where I manage a book of our larger accounts. I love my job because I get to dive deep into exactly how my customer uses our data with a goal of uncovering opportunities to improve our products and expand our offerings into other lines of business. My role is very technical and I spend much of my day employing what I know about writing code to help customers fix issues and bugs and maximizing the value of our products. I am a perfect example of how Whitepages encourages employee growth and helps facilitate finding the perfect spot for a person's skills and interests. I genuinely enjoy everyone I work with as colleagues and friends and we have a lot of fun here while working hard!

Cons

We are still a start up. Our executive team takes business risks and chances as we grow into new markets and not all of these bets pan out. Because we are learning as we grow, roles and responsibilities can change quickly and anyone who is not easily adaptable will not last.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great benefits, positive culture, smart team, and clear goals

Feb 6, 2022 - Engineering Lead in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am very happy with my decision to join the Whitepages team. The benefits are relatively great and the office is located in a central location and the layout is well-thought-out. Whitepages is remote-first, however, so there's no penalty to working from home and the quality and quantity communication and collaboration make remote working as seamless as possible. Everyone at the organization is positive and works towards solving problems in a way that is free of blame. Whitepages has done a great job of getting the right people on the bus, and they offer some flexibility about what seat someone is in depending on business needs, personal strengths, and work preferences. The organization sets clear goals on a regular basis and does a good job making sure every team and individual knows how they contribute. The core values support and encourage personal and organizational growth in a way that empowers great work without compromise.

Cons

The only cons that come to mind are wholly transient. In my relatively short time at Whitepages, I have encountered some areas that lack process and clarity. These are quickly getting resolved by the new engineering leadership and I have already seen palpable improvements.

Continue reading

Whitepages Response

Director, Human Resources

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with your decision to join. Your feedback is very valuable and we are currently working through those areas with the new engineering leadership, as you pointed out, and can already see an improvement. Thank you for your post!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome company

Nov 5, 2021 - SRE Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Diversity and equity Breadth of work

Cons

More snacks! But seriously they are still pretty good!

Whitepages Response

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for the review! Since employees have been WFH we are using SnackMagic to allow employees to select their own snacks and have them delivered to their homes, which has been very well received. Every home office needs snacks too!

Discover more reviews about Whitepages.

Whitepages Photos

+ Add Photo
Whitepages photo of: WFH Set up for an employee
Whitepages photo of: Virtual Woodlawn Park Zoo Day
Whitepages photo of: Furry family of Whitepagers
Whitepages photo of: Mary's Place Giving Tree - After shopping!
Whitepages photo of: Halloween
Whitepages photo of: Mary's Place Giving Tree - before shopping!
Whitepages photo of: Halloween