KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing office environment and coworkers

Mar 20, 2020 - Product Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great location and office environment - any time I had a friend or family in the office, they were impressed. Great culture of coworkers that encourage a work+life balance, and support diversity and different view points. From a business standpoint, the senior leadership looks ahead to business trends to ensure that the business will remain viable and adapt to market needs. Great internal mobility too - managers find a way to help people grow and exercise new skills. I'm sad to leave this team, and would happily recommend it to others.

Cons

Not a con, but something to be mindful of: the product is focused around personal data, which can be a sensitive topic. With that said, I've never seen any coworkers mishandle this data, and they've always treated it with the respect deserved. Markets dealing with personal data are in a delicate state right now, but Whitepages is truly sticking to their motto of "data for good" and finding ways to support consumers in the rapidly changing world.

Continue reading

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We’re glad that our commitment to using data for good is resonating with you and we will continue to focus on consumer's needs with this in mind. Hearing the positive feedback around employee mobility and growth is very welcome, too. As you’re aware this has been a focus of ours since the Ekata spin-off and will continue to be as we move forward. Best of luck as you embark on your new journey.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great benefits, positive culture, smart team, and clear goals

Feb 6, 2022 - Engineering Lead in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am very happy with my decision to join the Whitepages team. The benefits are relatively great and the office is located in a central location and the layout is well-thought-out. Whitepages is remote-first, however, so there's no penalty to working from home and the quality and quantity communication and collaboration make remote working as seamless as possible. Everyone at the organization is positive and works towards solving problems in a way that is free of blame. Whitepages has done a great job of getting the right people on the bus, and they offer some flexibility about what seat someone is in depending on business needs, personal strengths, and work preferences. The organization sets clear goals on a regular basis and does a good job making sure every team and individual knows how they contribute. The core values support and encourage personal and organizational growth in a way that empowers great work without compromise.

Cons

The only cons that come to mind are wholly transient. In my relatively short time at Whitepages, I have encountered some areas that lack process and clarity. These are quickly getting resolved by the new engineering leadership and I have already seen palpable improvements.

Continue reading

Director, Human Resources

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with your decision to join. Your feedback is very valuable and we are currently working through those areas with the new engineering leadership, as you pointed out, and can already see an improvement. Thank you for your post!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome company

Nov 5, 2021 - SRE Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Diversity and equity Breadth of work

Cons

More snacks! But seriously they are still pretty good!

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for the review! Since employees have been WFH we are using SnackMagic to allow employees to select their own snacks and have them delivered to their homes, which has been very well received. Every home office needs snacks too!

Discover more reviews about Whitepages.

Whitepages Photos

+ Add Photo
Whitepages photo of: WFH Set up for an employee
Whitepages photo of: Virtual Woodlawn Park Zoo Day
Whitepages photo of: Furry family of Whitepagers
Whitepages photo of: Mary's Place Giving Tree - After shopping!
Whitepages photo of: Halloween
Whitepages photo of: Mary's Place Giving Tree - before shopping!
Whitepages photo of: Halloween