KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Apr 14, 2020 - Software Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working in Whitepages Full-time for a little less than 6 months. Transparent leadership, management is aware of their goals and upcoming roadmaps and planning ahead with the market changes. Great opportunity to work with a diverse team and a smart group of people. Good work-life balance and opportunities to grow your career. Since its a small company, it gives you the opportunity to contribute and have ownership of your work. Employee benefits are pretty good and management takes good care of the employees.

Cons

Although Whitepages offers great benefits and employer HSA contributions, Whitepages does not do 401k matching. Being part of small companies you have to wear multiple hats which can be challenging at times to fulfill different responsiblities. Managing the workload is the biggest challenge.

Continue reading

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback and insight as a software engineer and the makeup of the teams. We appreciate you hard work and dedication to getting the job done.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great benefits, positive culture, smart team, and clear goals

Feb 6, 2022 - Engineering Lead in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am very happy with my decision to join the Whitepages team. The benefits are relatively great and the office is located in a central location and the layout is well-thought-out. Whitepages is remote-first, however, so there's no penalty to working from home and the quality and quantity communication and collaboration make remote working as seamless as possible. Everyone at the organization is positive and works towards solving problems in a way that is free of blame. Whitepages has done a great job of getting the right people on the bus, and they offer some flexibility about what seat someone is in depending on business needs, personal strengths, and work preferences. The organization sets clear goals on a regular basis and does a good job making sure every team and individual knows how they contribute. The core values support and encourage personal and organizational growth in a way that empowers great work without compromise.

Cons

The only cons that come to mind are wholly transient. In my relatively short time at Whitepages, I have encountered some areas that lack process and clarity. These are quickly getting resolved by the new engineering leadership and I have already seen palpable improvements.

Continue reading

Director, Human Resources

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with your decision to join. Your feedback is very valuable and we are currently working through those areas with the new engineering leadership, as you pointed out, and can already see an improvement. Thank you for your post!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome company

Nov 5, 2021 - SRE Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Diversity and equity Breadth of work

Cons

More snacks! But seriously they are still pretty good!

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for the review! Since employees have been WFH we are using SnackMagic to allow employees to select their own snacks and have them delivered to their homes, which has been very well received. Every home office needs snacks too!

Discover more reviews about Whitepages.

Whitepages Photos

+ Add Photo
Whitepages photo of: WFH Set up for an employee
Whitepages photo of: Virtual Woodlawn Park Zoo Day
Whitepages photo of: Furry family of Whitepagers
Whitepages photo of: Mary's Place Giving Tree - After shopping!
Whitepages photo of: Halloween
Whitepages photo of: Mary's Place Giving Tree - before shopping!
Whitepages photo of: Halloween