KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Awesome company

Nov 5, 2021 - SRE Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Diversity and equity Breadth of work

Cons

More snacks! But seriously they are still pretty good!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work!

Mar 4, 2021 - Customer Experience Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong Company Values Inclusive Environment Competitive Salary

Cons

They don't match 401k deposits

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing office environment and coworkers

Mar 20, 2020 - Product Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great location and office environment - any time I had a friend or family in the office, they were impressed. Great culture of coworkers that encourage a work+life balance, and support diversity and different view points. From a business standpoint, the senior leadership looks ahead to business trends to ensure that the business will remain viable and adapt to market needs. Great internal mobility too - managers find a way to help people grow and exercise new skills. I'm sad to leave this team, and would happily recommend it to others.

Cons

Not a con, but something to be mindful of: the product is focused around personal data, which can be a sensitive topic. With that said, I've never seen any coworkers mishandle this data, and they've always treated it with the respect deserved. Markets dealing with personal data are in a delicate state right now, but Whitepages is truly sticking to their motto of "data for good" and finding ways to support consumers in the rapidly changing world.

Continue reading

Whitepages Response

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We’re glad that our commitment to using data for good is resonating with you and we will continue to focus on consumer's needs with this in mind. Hearing the positive feedback around employee mobility and growth is very welcome, too. As you’re aware this has been a focus of ours since the Ekata spin-off and will continue to be as we move forward. Best of luck as you embark on your new journey.

Discover more reviews about Whitepages.