Cover image for Whiting-Turner

Current Intern

Internship

Nov 28, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly people that you work with You do actual things that help the company and feel like you are truly doing something

Cons

Sometimes can be isolated from other interns

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good company

Jan 28, 2023 - Project Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exposed on every phase of construction (from RFP to closeout) The company is not subdivided into departments (I.e. estimating, pre construction, construction management, billing, etc)

Cons

Not enough opportunities for growth

2. 2.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Very Disorganized

Jan 20, 2023 - Intern - Hourly in State College, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are supportive once you are working for them, and the interview process was rather interesting being held rather informally and resulting in an immediate offer and acceptance.

Cons

The company seemed to be very disorganized while I was there. Leading up to the internship, there were a plethora of problems that culminated in having to start nearly a month after the date that I was supposed to, and they did not offer any sort of compensation for the lost work hours. Moreover, one of my fellow interns was informed that they were going to receive an offer, only to be waiting for over a month now without any offer - despite the assurances from two separate employees "involved" that there is, indeed, an offer inbound for him. I hope that it does not take that long for all of the offers that they offer to their interns. Moreover, they are not allowing him to work during that time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Whiting-Turner.

Whiting-Turner Photos