KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Atmosphere

Dec 1, 2021 - Sales Associate/Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are the coolest people.

Cons

Since Amazon, WFM is very metrics driven

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Loved working here

Oct 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people were great There’s always work to be done so you won’t get bored Decent pay

Cons

They had a habit of copying and pasting the schedules, so you got stuck with the same shifts until you ask your team leaders to give you other shifts.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Superiors great and understanding

Jan 6, 2022 - In Store Shopper in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- 20% discount -Kind Staff - Awesome free meals over major holidays - Given Genuine advice on how to perform better - Nice breaks -Good pay. This was before the recent boost in minimum wage, I was getting 15 an hour and it was sweet Youre treated like a real person! I was so used to working with other grocerey/ retail/ fast food places that I thought the "non-stop work and suck it up" was standard. Working 8 hour shifts was hurting my back, I was gentley told to go home one day and it was made clear that this wasnt a fault against me, but to return with a doctors note so I could be okay. I was horrified I was about to be fired, but they saw me struggling when out of sight of customers and pulled me aside to help. Came back and worked 6 hour shifts perfectly fine instead!

Cons

-There isnt many locations to transfer to if needed lol -Wish there was an earlier bird shift where I didnt have to interact with customers at all, but was still great overall (my shift started at 3am, the last few hours was when coustomers started walking around in stores. dont worry there is normal-hour shifts, I just like early bird ones)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Whole Foods Market.