Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to build a career

Aug 16, 2021 - Software Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm happy to work in this strong team. My colleagues and upper-level managers are all smart, passionate and considerate, which motivates me to be a better engineer. I've worked on several important and interesting projects. It was sometimes challenging as I needed to learn new things quickly, but in the end it was very rewarding to see so many customers love what I've built with the team. Most of all, looking back, I have learned a lot of skill sets, process of building a solid product, and teamwork. The company is good. My contribution has often been recognized well.

Cons

Nothing much to say. The current office can't fit all of us due to the recent growth during the pandemic so we are expanding. Hope we will continue to grow and still receive the nice perks - pizza every week, special lunch from time to time, balancing WFH / working in the office, ..

2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

a

Oct 4, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

whova is a great company

Cons

they will expect you to work long hours

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture and Experience Builder

Oct 4, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Wonderful and fast-paced experience to help new grads or even those wanting to take a spin in SAAS industry * Solid sales team that is supportive and management is there to help motivate you *very inclusive culture, everyone is willing and even encouraged to reach out to each other (MAJOR PRO) * Great learning experience to bolster resume and soft skills *Doesn't require prior sales experience - Whova will be there to help train you!

Cons

* Sometimes will have to work OT depending on how close/far to the weekly quota you are * Takes a bit for Benefits to kick in but worth it in the long run * May have to go in-person so be mindful if out of state/city

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Whova.