WideOrbit - Solid Development Experience & Benefits | Glassdoor
  1. "Solid Development Experience & Benefits"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at WideOrbit full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team is relatively small, but it's part of a medium-sized company. So you have lots of opportunity yet more stability than a start up. Great place for full-stack developers, or to learn to become full-stack. The office is pretty quiet and everyone gets along and works well together. Benefits and salary are competitive and time off is more generous than most other companies. Work-life balance is pretty good as well...

Cons

Since it's not a big company, it can't really compete with big players in the market in regards to signing bonuses, stock options, and end of year bonuses. Also, the higher up you advance the more likely you are to work more overtime.

WideOrbit2019-02-02
  1. "A wonderful company to work for that really invests in employees"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at WideOrbit full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits package and flexible on time off. Positive work environment. Coworkers are eager to help you learn and grow. Opportunities to advance your career. Many employees have been with the company for a long time. Flexibility to work from a home office or from a WideOrbit office. Management is top notch. They are eager to help and listen to their teams well.

Cons

Internal workflows and processes can be a little unclear. Product teams/department are fairly silo'd in their business (but this has been made a priority to address).

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your team's input and implementing more efficient operations. It helps drive success for customer satisfaction!

WideOrbit2019-07-11
  2. "They're good at picking good people"

Current Employee - Developer Support Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at WideOrbit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment Fun stuff to learn, interesting product, complex, interesting problems Generous benefits Well placed in the industry Many paths/opportunities to advance Management is willing to make hard decisions with staff

Cons

Management is willing to make hard decisions with staff

Advice to Management

This is the best management team I've seen in my work career. I'm not sure what advice I'd give at this point

WideOrbit2019-07-10

Discover more reviews about WideOrbit.