WideOrbit - A proud WideOrbiter for 13 years | Glassdoor

"A proud WideOrbiter for 13 years"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Springfield, MO

I have been working at WideOrbit full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

With this company I've been given every opportunity to succeed, and feel I've been more than adequately compensated for doing so. I'm proud to be part of a company where hard work is justly rewarded. I've been happily employed with WideOrbit for 13 years and have every intention of one day retiring from WideOrbit feeling every bit as grateful and fulfilled in my career path as I am today.

Cons

I work remotely from my home office (by choice, and I know that I could move to one of our established office locations at any time if I wanted to ), and sometimes I do miss the comraderie of seeing/working with my peers in a closer physical environment. However, WideOrbit supplies and encourages the use of cameras during internal meetings, which gives me the opportunity to have face-to-face interactions with my co-workers...

WideOrbit2019-06-28
  1. "A wonderful company to work for that really invests in employees"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at WideOrbit full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits package and flexible on time off. Positive work environment. Coworkers are eager to help you learn and grow. Opportunities to advance your career. Many employees have been with the company for a long time. Flexibility to work from a home office or from a WideOrbit office. Management is top notch. They are eager to help and listen to their teams well.

Cons

Internal workflows and processes can be a little unclear. Product teams/department are fairly silo'd in their business (but this has been made a priority to address).

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your team's input and implementing more efficient operations. It helps drive success for customer satisfaction!

WideOrbit2019-07-11
  2. "They're good at picking good people"

Current Employee - Developer Support Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at WideOrbit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment Fun stuff to learn, interesting product, complex, interesting problems Generous benefits Well placed in the industry Many paths/opportunities to advance Management is willing to make hard decisions with staff

Cons

Management is willing to make hard decisions with staff

Advice to Management

This is the best management team I've seen in my work career. I'm not sure what advice I'd give at this point

WideOrbit2019-07-10

Discover more reviews about WideOrbit.