Wildfire Interactive - Wildfire has provided me with an unparallelled opportunity to learn and grow with support from a positive community. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wildfire Interactive

"Wildfire has provided me with an unparallelled opportunity to learn and grow with support from a positive community."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Redwood City, CA

Pros

The people, the energy, the culture, the opportunity for growth, the positive support, the freedom to make a difference and the exciting industry make this the best company I've worked with to-date.

Cons

Not a ton of downsides, but there have been some growing pains that have cropped up as the company continues to expand

Advice to Management

The leaders at Wildfire are very concerned about the well being of our company's employees, and I hope that attitude maintains as the company continues to grow. There is no sense of complacency or conceit that prevents the leadership from staying in touch at all levels of the organization.

Other Employee Reviews for Wildfire Interactive

1. "Feeling like I make a difference and can impact the future of our company!"

Current Employee - Social Media Project Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Social Media Project Manager in Redwood City, CA

Pros

- Young company with unlimited growth opportunity which allows someone who takes initiative to make your "job" whatever you want it to be
    - Very transparent and forward thinking management
    - Geographic and position movement within the company is encouraged
    - Young, fun work culture!
    - One year at Wildfire is like 5 years at another company - what you don now will definitely change!
    - Wear as many hats as you want.

Cons

- Long commute from the city
    - Somewhat homogeneous employees

Advice to Management

We're always talking about what an amazing culture we have instead of concentrating on keeping it that way!

2. "By being around both unbelievably talented an fun people, I've been able to grow as an employee and as a person"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Pros

-People at Wildfire become your friends and are ridiculously fun
    -Wildfire pushes you to do more and be more than you ever thought you were capable of
    -Very easy to learn new skills and to work with other groups intra-company

Cons

-Hours can be demanding since it's a startup, but honestly you want to be there
    -Communication and organization is constantly changing, but since it's a startup I'd say that this is because things are constantly IMPROVING

Advice to Management

-Feedback forms are great, but people often forget or neglect to use them. One of the best things about Wildfire is how every employee's voice can be heard. If Management continues to find ways to incentivize and get that voice and opinion of every employee, whether it be for product ideas or intra-company improvements, the company will always be better off in the end!