Willamette Dental Group - Encouraging | Glassdoor

"Encouraging"

Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Portland, OR
Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Willamette Dental Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love working for Willamette Dental, they invest in their employees through continuous development, and the office I'm at has encouraged my growth, thus giving me opportunities to showcase my skills. I'm currently taking classes to take my career in dental to the next level, and I am planning to work with Willamette Dental long term.

Cons

The schedules are demanding, but with the right team anything is possible.

Advice to Management

I would consider raising the starting pay for the clinical auxillary staff, it would definitely help with retention.

Other Employee Reviews for Willamette Dental Group

1. "Great and Getting Better!"

Current Employee - Administrative in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Administrative in Portland, OR

I have been working at Willamette Dental Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Willamette Dental Group sets an excellent example of wanting to be the Employer of Choice! The CEO is committed not only to being the best Dental Practice but also has a passion for being the Employer of Choice. The changes the company has made during the past 5 years have been transformational. We're the largest multi-specialty dental practice in the Northwest with continued strong growth. If you're looking for a long term opportunity with a company that cares about its employees and patients look no further!

Cons

With 50 plus offices effective communications is a challenge.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Challenging and Rewarding"

Current Employee - Practice Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Practice Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Willamette Dental Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Amazingly talented and educated professionals dedicated to providing the best patient experience and quality care. Company that invest in their employee's personal and professional goals through generous health benefits , tuition reimbursement, leadership seminars and specialized training; amongst other things.The work of a practice manager can be challenging and fast-paced but the rewards are well worth the effort. Lastly, the leadership within this company is passionate and dedicated to fostering a culture of caring that extends from employee's to the patient's we serve.

Cons

Better opportunity for advancement and more competitive salary

Advice to Management

Having worked for the company for over 10yrs I am incredibly proud of the progress we've made. Keep doing what your doing and thanks for the endless support.