Willamette Dental Group - Innovative, great company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Willamette Dental Group

"Innovative, great company to work for"

Current Employee - Management in Hillsboro, OR
Current Employee - Management in Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Willamette Dental Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Senior management cares about living our vision, which is to be the employer and provider of choice.

Cons

Would like to see more flexibility in work hours

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your employees. You're doing a great job; keep it up.

Willamette Dental Group Response

Dec 15, 2014 – Recruitment Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! We value your feedback and we’re glad to hear you’ve had a positive experience working at Willamette Dental Group.

Other Employee Reviews for Willamette Dental Group

"A company passionate about their community"

Pros

The company is extremely passionate about the health of their patients.

Cons

Like a majority of the other reviews, I would have to agree with the pay. The starting pay for Management is quite low compared to other facilities.

"Great Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Practice Manager in South Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Practice Manager in South Seattle, WA

I have been working at Willamette Dental Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Willamette is true to their beliefs and core values. The Owner and Senior Management are very passionate about making sure the providers in the offices practice evidence based dentistry and truly have the best interest of the patients and employees in mind. The continuing education provided to the employees shows their committment to excellence and personal growth for their staff. They have high expectations of employees, but only because they want the best experience for their patients.

Cons

With over 50 offices it is difficult to implement things quickly. Even so, with the support and enthusiasm of the staff, things like EHR and digital x-rays have been undertaken and are making life much easier for all!

PMs are expected to be "on call" for their office staff and emergencies at the clnics during all hours of the day/night/weekends/holidays but we are still not reiumbursed for cell phone usage.

Advice to Management

During times of remodel and rebranding, take suggestions from clinical and non-clinical staff and patient comments into consideration. Reception areas need areas for children to play. Comments and ratings from our patient surveys repeatedly speak to this. Break rooms that accommodate all staff are needed since lunch time is taken together and not staggered.