Williams Lea Tag - Hard but rewarding work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Williams Lea Tag

"Hard but rewarding work"

Current Employee - Client Services Supervisor
Current Employee - Client Services Supervisor

I have been working at Williams Lea Tag full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent employee recognition program. Great work environment. Advancement opportunities nation wide. Rewarding work. My manager is easy to work for and get along with, for the most part.

Cons

Pay is not as good as it could be and medical insurance is high considering the low pay. My manager tends to take over and not let me do my job. Then when she passes a production job off to me she doesn't communicate all the details of what needs to be done. Then when the client complains I have to take the fall.

Advice to Management

Provide better compensation and more affordable medical insurance for the people that are making you money at your client sites.

Other Employee Reviews for Williams Lea Tag

"Was a very good place to work, but took a dive in 2012"

I worked at Williams Lea Tag full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Has been a fast growing business able to make decisions and execute promptly. Generally demanding, but recognized those who made a difference.

Cons

Top management changed in 2012, the business was reorganized, and key decision-making was effectively centralized in London. So, the ability to make a difference has diminished and growth has slowed at best.

"Terrible Company. Work somewhere else..."

Former Employee - Office Service Associate
    Former Employee - Office Service Associate

I worked at Williams Lea Tag full-time (More than a year)

Pros

some friendly appreciative clients and a paycheck

Cons

Management chooses whatever the client wants over their employees. My original supervisor was used as a scapegoat for a bad move that was not her fault, so she was shipped to a different location to appease the client. Instead of promoting from within and giving their best employee on site an opportunity, WL hires someone who has no idea how to handle job and uses their best employee on site to train the new supervisor. WL allows supervisors to make up stories to write up employees while HR constantly chooses supervisor's side without listening to associate.

Advice to Management

Do not throw your employees under the bus for never satisfied clients. Human resources needs an overhaul because HR staff is rude and inconsiderate. Learn to promote from within instead of hiring people who have no clue on how to handle the job. Stop using employees as scapegoats. Stop hiring college graduates then proceed to treat them like they are children who know nothing. Stop ignoring glaring issues and only coming out of your offices in some city far, far away when a client has a small complaint.