Willis Towers Watson - A smelly surprise | Glassdoor

"A smelly surprise"

Pros

Bathrooms were very clean and well maintained

Cons

Office smelled really really bad

Other Employee Reviews for Willis Towers Watson

"WORST company in the industry! Keep looking!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

I have been working at Willis Towers Watson full-time (More than a year)

Pros

NONE! NONE! NONE! NONE! NONE!

Cons

Egos of the management...top to local! Local management, original Willis employees, harrasses employees with HR and senior management aware of the situation and nothing is ever done about it!
    Micromanagement
    Benefits are terrible and expensive!
    Cash retention bonus is a disgrace! I know several people including myself who are stuck in a terrible job because if we were to leave, we would have to pay the company back bonuses we've earned on our own merit! Willis has actually gone after peoples' homes because they didnt pay the bonus back! More than half of my office hate their job and want to leave but are afraid to.
    CEO Joe P. GET HIM OUT! All he cares about is himself and making his $ before he retires this summer!

Advice to Management

Reverse everything Joe P. implemented! Listen to the dozens of employees who complain about local management and do something about it! We all can't be lieing! Revise benefits. Half my paycheck should not be going towards benefits and it'd only me! Hire a new CEO who cares about their employees and not just #s!

"Software Engineer - Philadelphia, PA"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Willis Towers Watson full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Helpful colleagues, flexibility as far as work-life balance is concerned. Telecommuting from home is not a problem when needed. This really helps folks like me who has a family. Enough corporate activities organized by the HR. Overall a good place to work.

Cons

The health insurance the company offers is absolutely ridiculous. By the time you are done paying the high deductibles, the year is over and a new set of deductibles kick in. Not very good for folks with families, especially with small kids where you may have to see the doctor very often. And if you have a family member who has got an ongoing issue like asthma/allergy etc. you will be better off finding some other place to work.

Advice to Management

Must offer better health insurance for folks living in the greater Philadelphia area.