WilsonHCG - First job out of college, loving it! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

"First job out of college, loving it!"

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is unlike any other company I have worked for. This is like a second family for me and I have created such great relationships with fellow co-workers even working virtually. Your voice is heard and they try to implement every idea and suggestion that is brought forward.

Cons

If you are not comfortable with an environment that is constantly changing, this will not be a fit for you. There are changes that occur every day but this is what makes it exciting to work here.

Other Employee Reviews for WilsonHCG

"Finally found a company worth sticking with."

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My skills are being utilized, which allows me to feel like I'm making an impact with the company. Managers take the time to personally learn individuals' skill-sets, interests, and desired career paths and then find ways to help their employees get where they need to be. Stretch projects help build skills while employees are in their current job. Managers give recognition and take the time to help employees succeed. There's a strong sense of team and collaboration throughout the organization. You are not limited or restricted to your job role. If you have ambition and drive, you have the ability to develop your career.

Cons

WilsonHCG is growing quickly and sometimes certain procedures are not clearly defined or in place. If you are an individual that needs black and white structure, this might be hard to adapt to during growth spurts. Regardless of this pain point, management and leadership are extremely present and available, so they are able to communicate with you if you have questions or confusion.

Advice to Management

You're doing a great job and your investment in your employees as individuals impresses me. Please don't let this quality disappear as WilsonHCG grows. You make this company a great place to work.

"Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management treats employees wonderful and holds an open door policy with suggestions or ideas to improve the company.

Great team atmosphere and great co-workers! Everyone is so friendly and willing to help anyone out. Wilson is a growing, innovative company.

John Wilson, CEO, sets a great example of how a leader of a company should be. He has an open door always and bends over backwards for any of his clients or employees.

WilsonHCG is a great company to work for and anyone would be lucky to work for such a great organization!

Cons

There are no cons working at WIlsonHCG

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.