WilsonHCG - I started with Wilson in April 2013 and have already experienced growth potential. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

"I started with Wilson in April 2013 and have already experienced growth potential."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bethlehem, PA
Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the first company I have ever worked with where I get to express my own ideas. I love working for a company that is consistently in the forefront of cutting edge technology. I have learned more here than any company I have every been a part of.

Cons

Sometimes as a virtual employee I feel at times as though I am a bit isolated. Wilson certainly has programs in place to ensure that virtual employees always feel engaged as well.

Advice to Management

Always keep virtual employees engaged and make sure that they are given the same opportunities as employees who work in the corporate office. Also, make sure they are recognized and rewarded just the same as corporate employees.

Other Employee Reviews for WilsonHCG

"Overall, a very satisfactory experience"

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Being here for a couple of years and working on the operations-side of the business, I have both been able to grow professionally, and grow with the company itself.
    - The company growth is outstanding... every quarter it seems we beat our previous records.
    - There are a lot of people here that are willing to take the time to help. You are set up to succeed.

Cons

- The virtual environment has its ups and downs... If you need face-to-face contact, either work at the Tampa HQ or look for another opportunity
    - Most of the time, the pace in which the company works is insane... those that can't keep up will have difficulties succeeding.

Advice to Management

We have a very talented team of people here at WilsonHCG, but please keep to more realistic timelines for pilot or on-demand programs. Some of the newer clients have some incredibly difficult SLAs to fill.

"Great place to grow!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist
    Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started in an entry-level position at WilsonHCG and have had the opportunity to grow so much in the two years i've been here. There is always something new and exciting happening within the organization.

Cons

In some positions it feels like it's difficult to "disconnect" yourself from work sometimes. I mostly blame my smartphone for that!

Advice to Management

Continue to have open communication.