WilsonHCG - First job I've ever had that I love. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

"First job I've ever had that I love."

Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at WilsonHCG has been nothing but amazing. Something that really sticks out to me is the collaborative environment that is present on a daily basis. What makes that even more impressive is that a majority of our employees are virtual. A big reason that's possible is the great company culture we have here. I enjoy working on a daily basis. One thing people always complain about is their job. How much they hate it, how terrible their boss is, etc. I'm glad to be a part of a company where that type of scenario is the complete opposite of the way I feel, and how all my coworkers feel also.

Cons

I can't really think of a negative aspect about working here, or the company in general.

Advice to Management

Keep sharing new developments, the direction of the company, etc with everyone. Make sure we're growing for the right reasons, not just for the sake of growing.

Other Employee Reviews for WilsonHCG

"I feel lucky that I get to work here!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The virtual environment is great, and it allows me to be both a parent and a dedicated employee. I feel "bought in"...I agree with our mission, know that we do the right thing for the right reasons, and I love where we are headed. Our CEO sends out an email every week letting us know what's going on with the company. We have fun Wednesday and Friday questions on the internal Facebook page so that virtual employees can get to know each other. We cultivate a strong sense of accountability, but facilitate that feedback in a positive way, so that employees can continue to grow and not feel shut down. There are TONS of resources available to be successful at your job!

Cons

At times, working virtually, it is hard to "shut it off". I get emails and phone calls during odd hours, but I choose to respond at that time, so that I don't walk in the next day feeling overwhelmed. You have to know how to recruit, if you work virtually, because there isn't a plethora of ramp up time. You definitely hit the ground running-which is exciting for some people; others need more time to soak processes in.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I believe in all of you, and trust you completely!

"I started with Wilson in April 2013 and have already experienced growth potential."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the first company I have ever worked with where I get to express my own ideas. I love working for a company that is consistently in the forefront of cutting edge technology. I have learned more here than any company I have every been a part of.

Cons

Sometimes as a virtual employee I feel at times as though I am a bit isolated. Wilson certainly has programs in place to ensure that virtual employees always feel engaged as well.

Advice to Management

Always keep virtual employees engaged and make sure that they are given the same opportunities as employees who work in the corporate office. Also, make sure they are recognized and rewarded just the same as corporate employees.