Windsor Fashions - Mind opening | Glassdoor

"Mind opening"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chandler, AZ
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Windsor Fashions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing discounts
Meet wonderful employees
Get a great customer experience, especially during prom season

Cons

There can be drama
Employees taking advantage of their position
Part-Time Management do not get benefits

Advice to Management

Have some more benefits, especially for Part Time managers.

Other Employee Reviews for Windsor Fashions

1. "great summer/first time retail job!"

Current Employee - Co-Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Co-Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Windsor Fashions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great clientelle and fast paced work.

Cons

full time is 29.5 hours starting which you will only see max of 30-32 weekly. Not the best choice for a 40hr full time job.not enough hours and never guaranteed maxium hours. you are basically part time scheduled for benefits approval.

2. "It's been very rewarding because of great teamwork, keeping up with the fast pace, and enhancing communication skills!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have been working at Windsor Fashions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I definitely enjoy the light-hearted and positive atmosphere of the store. Working at Windsor is great because it improves coordination and communication skills with all sorts of people. It's also rewarding to make girls of all ages feel beautiful in their attire, despite the occasion. It's nice to have a good team/management to keep things under control. I also appreciate the benefits and the employee discount! It feels nice to represent Windsor on a daily basis, whether it's by wearing a cute top or eye-catching accessories.

Cons

One of the downsides of working at Windsor is the negative attitudes of some of the associates. Working should be kept at a professional level, with a positive, professional attitude. It becomes a hassle sometimes to look for certain items; organization is key! What bothers me most is when some associates are not fair when distributing sales during a customer's purchase time. Everyone should be more aware of "who" their customers are, so everyone can have a fair share of whom they've helped with their purchase. I understand it's difficult since everyone needs to reach a certain "goal," but overall we're all helping the store, so regardless, each sale should be given to the fair associate.

Advice to Management

Maybe to try and get to know some of the associates, because I'd love to know exactly who I'm working with! I understand there are lots of associates, but it would be nice to somehow know who you are! Other than that, keep up the great work. This company has huge, successful plans in the future that are yet to come.